Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mechanizor
    replied
    The Havoc Staff is actually $65 (Not $300) at Amazon and available for pre-order:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...KIKX0DER&psc=1

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    replied
    Better pics of the "Monstroid" set:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ME13TZ1O_o.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	130.4 KB
ID:	56807

Name:	ME13TZ1N_o.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	140.9 KB
ID:	56806

A better pic​​​ of B​​A​ Skeletor and Roboto from the Land Shark set:

Name:	ME13TZ1T_o.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	56808

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    commented on 's reply
    I'm like just you, but that's why I'll be selling at least 50% of my LEGO collection, 80% of my unopened MOTU Classics and my design/hobby books!... Especially after signing up yesterday for a new toy brand by the 4HM; Cosmic Legions.

Sometimes it's better to enjoy the quality and the uniqueness of what you have (and create) over the quantity of what you owe, and it's good to recycle stuff from time to time.

• Dark Angel
    commented on 's reply
    That's kind of a big yikes from me...I mean, I want it, but I am literally approaching critical mass with the toy collection over here...

• Dark Angel
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome set and two great, much needed characters! For the minicomics fans, if that is Adam it must me the old minicomics coloration...

• Mechanizor
    replied
    It has been said at Power-Con that MCX Snake Mountain will be released later on, but no pics as of yet!

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    replied
    Ok, here is a pic of what it could be the "Hordak Strikes" and the Land Shark sets from the upcoming Power-Con perhaps?!... I'm not sure yet if Hordak Strikes is a buildable figure like the description we've seen earlier on, or actually this Monstroid set that comes with She-Ra, Hordak and Rio Blast(?):

Click image for larger version  Name:	1631328420301.jpg Views:	0 Size:	185.9 KB ID:	56722

The Land Shark set obviously comes with BA Skeletor and the regular vintage version of Roboto...

I wonder why in hell people still take such a fuzzy picture in 2021, do they still have flip phones from the early 2000's or something?

Edit: From Pixel-Dan's video streaming from Power-Con, the Hordak Strikes is actually the Monstroid set, but the fuzzy third mini figure is actually Prince Adam and not Rio-Blast!
    Last edited by Mechanizor; 09-11-2021, 09:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    commented on 's reply
    The Man-E-Faces suppose to be in the advent calendar, however I'm not sure if this set is still happening or not... I'm assuming he'll be available in an upcoming set down the road.

And I agree he's awesome.

• Dark Angel
    commented on 's reply
    Got mine today and OMG Man-E-Faces is the best Mega minifig yet. I am totally down with this little dude, wish I could get a second w/o buying the whole set...

• Mechanizor
    commented on 's reply
    Great to know, it looks like yours and mine are from the same batch...

Hopefully MCX would reveal more characters and sets over at Power-Con this weekend in addition to what we already know is coming.

• Dark Angel
    commented on 's reply
    Amazon finally shipped my set today and I should get them by Thursday/Friday.

• Mechanizor
    replied
    Originally posted by Mechanizor View Post
    The five pack set is being shipped, mine hasn't yet, but here are some images from someone who has received them in hand:

Click image for larger version Name:	1627247577029.jpg Views:	1 Size:	224.2 KB ID:	56060

Click image for larger version Name:	1627246670728.jpg Views:	1 Size:	167.7 KB ID:	56059

Click image for larger version Name:	1627246286103.jpg Views:	1 Size:	164.4 KB ID:	56058

Click image for larger version Name:	1627246042732.jpg Views:	1 Size:	214.9 KB ID:	56057

Click image for larger version Name:	1627245587520.jpg Views:	1 Size:	234.8 KB ID:	56056
    Click image for larger version Name:	1627245542061.jpg Views:	1 Size:	222.6 KB ID:	56055

Click image for larger version Name:	1627245506037.jpg Views:	1 Size:	208.4 KB ID:	56054

Click image for larger version Name:	1627245127535.jpg Views:	1 Size:	342.9 KB ID:	56053

Click image for larger version Name:	1627244587336.jpg Views:	1 Size:	348.4 KB ID:	56052
    I finally got my two sets of these today!

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    commented on 's reply
    I've seen it before not long ago, but I thought it wasn't an official set!

If it's $300, might as well be a real magical staff that takes you through a portal hole to Eternia or Despondos!... Seriously though, even it's made out of real LEGO bricks; it won't cost more than $200 max, probably between $120-$160 more likely!

• Andy
    replied
    I forgot to show this off before. My buddy who's a lego guy sent me a link that has all the instructions for MotU in PDF form in case someone ever wants to piece together whatever.

Castle Greyskull PDF
    https://support.megabrands.com/en-us...stle-grayskull
    Other MotU PDF
    https://support.megabrands.com/en-us...f+the+universe

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    commented on 's reply
    That is sweet! When I clicked on see all buying options it comes up with $299.97
    Last edited by Andy; 09-03-2021, 04:57 AM.

• Dark Angel
    replied
    Mech, that description is certainly a surprise. Will be interesting to see what the set factually is.

The Hordak Strikes and Landshark sets are available for preorder on BBTS:

Hordak Strikes

Landshark

Then on Amazon, I found this:

Havoc Staff Exclusive

No price, no means to add to cart at this time.

Name:	61MtBD+oNBL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	56623

Name:	71UHHE1ZQxL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	142.4 KB
ID:	56624

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    replied
    Originally posted by Croc-O-Bite! View Post
    MOTU Mega Construx are on sale at Toys R Us in Canada this weekend. Wish I wasn’t having to save up for something coming up in October or I’d finally buy the Mega Construx Roton set and Talon Fighter set.
    You always have kidneys to sell, it's an option you know!

Leave a comment:

• Croc-O-Bite!
    replied
    MOTU Mega Construx are on sale at Toys R Us in Canada this weekend. Wish I wasn’t having to save up for something coming up in October or I’d finally buy the Mega Construx Roton set and Talon Fighter set.

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    replied
    I wonder if this description is for the upcoming "Hordak Strikes" set (or another set maybe?), which could be just a buildable large figure:

Name:	1630593050448.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	145.3 KB
ID:	56613

Leave a comment:

• Black Zodac
    commented on 's reply
    Oooooo..... I like that one!

• Dark Angel
    commented on 's reply
    Nice! Looks like the back of Skeletor's head is a build that recreates the Slime Pit. Nice idea and, IMO, the best use of the Skeletor heads yet. Mega is really knocking some of these out of the park!

• Mechanizor
    replied
    Initial pic of the Slime He-Man set:

Name:	1630039677431.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	56552

Leave a comment:

• Dark Angel
    replied
    Really looking forward to Hordak joining the line at last. I know we saw the crossbow accessory ages ago but its great to hear something a little more solid.

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    replied
    So there are 3 new listings on deepdiscount.com showing three new Mega Construx MOTU sets that are coming, Land Shark, Hordak Strikes (Whatever that is?) and He-Man Slime Pit. All are scheduled for a November 2021 release date!:
    https://www.deepdiscount.com/deep-mattel/b240787

So it's a relief to know this line is still moving forward.

Leave a comment:

• Dark Angel
    replied
    Nothing new, but multiple items are now available on BBTS: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Searc...l&utm_content=

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X