Views:	308
Size:	117.8 KB
ID:	54797
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ME12VNZX_o.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	2.11 MB
ID:	54798

Wasn't expecting this. These are nice. And this is coming from some one who wasn't sold on them initially. Seeing these really helps me warm up to the line. All of these are a good match up.

Comment

• Mechanizor
      Mechanizor commented
      Editing a comment
      My main complaint with these is their scarcity at Walmart online since this line is still exclusive to that stupid corporation.

More pics:

Name:	1611347080747.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	54826

Name:	1611347019036.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	54824

Name:	1611346946095.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	54823

Name:	1611346884559.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	54822

Name:	1611346822681.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	54821

Name:	1611352626572.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	54825

Name:	1611337953015.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	54820

Name:	1611337866739.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	54819

Name:	1611336842273.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	103.6 KB
ID:	54818

Name:	1611336640833.jpg
Size:	102.2 KB
ID:	54817

Name:	1611336164956.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	54816

Name:	1611335428716.jpg
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	54815

Name:	1611335350451.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	54814

Name:	1611335274664.jpg
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	54813

Name:	1611330750280.jpg
Size:	402.4 KB
ID:	54812

Comment

nice pics. I'm not a fan of blast effects or constructs but the one for kane/roboto mash up is a nice touch.

Comment

I’m surprised Goldberg didn’t get gold armour....

I see Vikor’s Classics cape getting some reuse, would be awesome to see an Origins Vikor figure at some point, released some way in the future. *crosses fingers*

Comment

The comic sheet/booklet that came with one of the figures:

Name:	1611410891560.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	2.01 MB
ID:	54834

Comment

• Croc-O-Bite!
            Croc-O-Bite! commented
            Editing a comment
            I completely forgot about Kane’s nickname of the big red machine. The robotic parts on him make a lot more sense to me now, lol

For those who don't follow wrestling, May Glen Jacobs used to portray an evil dentist, Dr. Isaac Yankem (get it?), that debuted in another feud. That didn't last long. He was repackaged as Kane. The undertaker's half brother. Kane debuted at a Hell in the cell match that the Undertaker was in. Kane was accompanied by Paul Bearer. Kane rips of the door (it was gimmicked). As Kane walked down the aisle Jim Ross said that's gotta be kane. So I like how that was worked in. Part of the back story was, well the main part, is who burned down the funeral home. If you look on the youtubes and what not you might find a bit where the King and Bearer are chatting about the history. They found out a bit later they didn't know the camera was rolling and king apologized on the content.

On a side note when the Undertaker first debuted he was known as Cain, the undertaker.

Kane inducted Pete Rose into the celebrity wing of the WWE hall of fame. Rose worked with Kane for 3 straight Wrestlemanias.

Comment

• Mechanizor
            Mechanizor commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for some WWE history. I lost interest in this franchise a loooong ago (mid 90's)!
            I myself only interested in the characters' swappable parts for custom making.

No problem. It looks like that they are carrying over the plot or the storyline line into the mini comic. I like that. Just pointing that out to let everyone know where that dialogue and what not is coming from. It's not made up just translated into MOTU lore.

Comment

• Mechanizor
            Mechanizor commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks again for the info...

A video review posted today.....

“We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

Do any of the Masters come with blast effects?
            “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
              Do any of the Masters come with blast effects?
              So far the BA He-Heman has one for his sword, and the Sky-Sled has its own blast. I'm not sure yet if the other deluxe figures will come some blast effects or not!

Comment

A group shot, someone has them in NY already:

Name:	1611969071601.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	54884

Comment

More figures are out:

Name:	1612141062881.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	54914

Name:	1612140891041.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	54913

Name:	1612128895891.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	54912

Name:	1612125839921.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	54911

Comment

Out of their packing ready for battle:

Name:	1614527858782.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	2.64 MB
ID:	55125

Comment

Since it'd been a while since I was in a Wal-Mart I thought I'd go in and look around to kill some time.

Came out with Goldberg, ricky, warrior & piper. And some kind of 50th anniversary uno set.

Sucked carrying to the auto checkout. SHould have gotten a basket or a cart. oh well.

At first I only saw Goldberg but after a closer look I saw the others. Hiding in plain sight. Or someone doesn't know where to properly place back the WWE elite figure that was in front of them. It was then I decided to have a weak moment and got the lot.

Before that I was going to break down and buy Origins He-Man & Origins Skeletor.

Comment

on a toy run to a Target that I haven't been to in a long time I decided at the last split second to stop at a Walm-Mart I normally go to. Got a Steph.

Comment

Here are some more imagesClick image for larger version

Name:	1624924494585.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	151.8 KB
ID:	55724:

Name:	1624924555568.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	55725

Name:	1624924616553.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	153.9 KB
ID:	55726

Comment

And still some more:

Name:	1624908171197.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	162.3 KB
ID:	55733

Click image for larger version  Name:	1624924927563.jpg Views:	0 Size:	78.6 KB ID:	55732

Click image for larger version  Name:	1624924863105.jpg Views:	0 Size:	181.3 KB ID:	55731

Click image for larger version  Name:	1624924801460.jpg Views:	0 Size:	147.4 KB ID:	55730

Click image for larger version  Name:	1624924740194.jpg Views:	0 Size:	161.4 KB ID:	55729

Click image for larger version  Name:	1624924679118.jpg Views:	0 Size:	77.3 KB ID:	55728

Comment

I'm not a fan of the Spikor armor on considering the weapon he has JYD should have Clamp Champ's armor. In my opinion.

As nice as the Bret Hart/Tri-Klops looks, my favorite is Andre/Tytus. Steals the show. In my opinion.

Was half way following the figure news to day. WWE had a big day of reveals today.

Comment

Originally posted by MIDOR View Post
                                I'm not a fan of the Spikor armor on considering the weapon he has JYD should have Clamp Champ's armor. In my opinion.

As nice as the Bret Hart/Tri-Klops looks, my favorite is Andre/Tytus. Steals the show. In my opinion.

Was half way following the figure news to day. WWE had a big day of reveals today.
                                Probably the Junk Yard Dog would be too obvious to have Clamp Champ’s armor because of the racial profiling narrative that Mattel is trying to avoid?

I just wonder if Andre the Giant’s lower legs are already detached in that packing, and people need to assemble them once he is out of the box?

I smell some giants are coming to join the MOTU Origins’ line in the fall or winter!

Comment

Thing is JYD did used to wear a studded/spiked dog collar with chain to the ring, kind of a big part of his gimmick actually, so in that sense I’m drawing a blank on what other armour could be reused to mimic the spiked collar.
                                  What about the weapon JYD comes with? What MOTU character would that come with?
                                  Important part to me is that Spikor is coming. I wonder how they’ll tackle his action feature. Swappable arm/hand like Classics? Maybe make him a deluxe and give him a working action feature? They might make him a deluxe anyway to give us the trident hand retracted and fully extended.

I wish they would have painted on Bret’s singlet instead of leaving him bare chested underneath the armour. Andre’s is painted on underneath his armour after all.

I think these MOTWWEU figures are getting better and better. Makes me wish I had room and the funds to collect another line. I’m really tempted to get the 80’s wrestlers to display them without the MOTU armour on. Really wish I had found wave 1 Macho Man. Or maybe I’m not lol, as I’d be hooked on this line and would be trying to find a shelf to display characters like Sgt. Slaughter, Andre, JYD, Piper, etc….

Comment

I had all kinds of reasons and excuses why I didn't like or want, need this line let alone want to buy it.

But as I said on the dot org I was warming up to it with each wave. And now in weak moments I'm buying it.

I now have My TOP 5 combinations.

These mash ups just hit it out of the park for me.

Count it down.

Honorable Mention:Kane/Roboto--the big red machine combined with a, basically, machine
                                    #5. New Day/Man-E-Faces--Three members of New Day combined with a character that has 3 personas--besides ones to pull this offf--Vykron a distant 2nd.
                                    #4. Brett Hart--The glasses meats the visor
                                    #3. Andre/Tytus--As nice looking as Brett Klops is combo is a better well, combo. A real life giant combined with a MOTU giant. So logical and simple
                                    #2. Ricky "the Dragon" Steamboat/Dragon Blast Skeletor--It's in there names! COME ON!--YAH! Ricky was a good guy but he wanted to end his career as a bad guy. But Pat Patterson talked him out of it.
                                    #1. Steph/Evil Lynn--Both are just pure evil characters. Power hungry. Power craving. Characters/Personas. A natural fit for the other.

The rest are like "ooh" or "neat".

Not sure what it will take to crack into my top 5 err 6 but I do know it won't be easy.

Comment

An image shows the scale of Andre the Giant:

Name:	1626708461550.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	55907

Comment

• Mechanizor
                                        Mechanizor commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        I hope the MOTU giants will be larger than Andre!

• MIDOR
                                        MIDOR commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        I don't think we'll get giants. I just noticed the Tytus armor is in the form of Andre's singlet strap.

• Mechanizor
                                        Mechanizor commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Just to let you know that the ABC giants from the 200X/MYP cartoon were hinted in the box art of the Wind Raider, so who knows if there is a good chance for some giants to show up in the line or not?!

Someone is California had wave 7 in hand. They sold three days ago on Mercari. I hope that means they start showing up everywhere. I absolutely need that Bret Hart.
                                      “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X