Eternian Royal Guard Origins figure!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eternian Royal Guard Origins figure!

Just up on Bigbadtoystore, an Eternian Royal Guard Origins exclusive figure. To ship in December.

EDIT: Now available at Entertainment Earth with shipping in September! https://www.entertainmentearth.com/p...d=HE-408202950

Last edited by Captain Atkin; 06-12-2021, 06:57 PM.

I've pre-ordered mine with some other MOTU figures and the Castle Grauskull this morning!... However I still have to pre-order the figures that I've missed from BBTS from another online retailer!

Comment

The big news about this exclusive figure is that you can build the vintage style Man-at Arms because it also includes the mustacheless head and his armor:

Click image for larger version  Name:	c451556b-2cf7-44a5-b823-0760f18adc56.jpg Views:	0 Size:	47.1 KB ID:	55582
      The good news is, it doesn't have the Scott Neitlich head we got in the Classics!

Comment

I bought 8 figures. I love building armies! I do hope the make a "head pack" so that we can have some more options than just a white guy soldier

I also hope this leads to an army builder for Skeletor. Hover Bots are fine, but I'd love to see Skeletor get some soldiers too.
        Last edited by RoboSteveo; 06-08-2021, 03:26 PM.
        “The internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it." ― John Perry Barlow

Comment

Originally posted by RoboSteveo View Post
          I bought 8 figures. I love building armies! I do hope the make a "head pack" so that we can have some more options than just a white guy soldier

I also hope this leads to an army builder for Skeletor. Hover Bots are fine, but I'd love to see Skeletor get some soldiers too.
          He's already sold out!
          If you got 8 of him, probably a lot people did even more just to sell them on the secondary market!

I myself got 4, 3 to open (eventually) and one to keep MOC. I'm sure Skeletor will have his own army builders down the road, the same goes for Hordak and the Snakemen.

Comment

I got two, I didn't want to be greedy. I plan to open one of them at least

Comment

The Eternian Royal Guard is now up for pre-order at Entertainment Earth, with shipping in September!

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/p...d=HE-408202950
              "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

He's also back on the BBTS's site:
                https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...Details/166430

Comment

• Captain Atkin
                  Captain Atkin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  BBTS has it listed as December. Entertainment Earth is shipping in September.

• Mechanizor
                  Mechanizor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  True, but neither EE or BBTS are usually accurate with dates from my own experience, it's like hit and miss, and mostly miss...

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X