Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MOTWWEU wave 8 and WWE Superstars first look!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTWWEU wave 8 and WWE Superstars first look!

Here is the first promo of the upcoming Superstars lineup:

Click image for larger version  Name:	1627064648341.jpg Views:	0 Size:	245.5 KB ID:	55953

And here the first promo of MOTWWEU wave 8 figures:

Click image for larger version  Name:	1627064586956.jpg Views:	0 Size:	203.1 KB ID:	55952

I think the "SHE-RA" is a good sign that we will be getting a She-Ra Filmation figure in the near future
    “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

Stone Cold needs to be Stonedar

Comment

Stone cold was already done as part of the rattlesnake mountain. Though I agree that him as Stonedar would be cool. They should've made Drew McIntyre or Cesaro into that Trapjaw mishmash. Mysterio was already done as Stratos as well so I don't understand the refresh. Also IMO Vader should be mishmashed as Snout Spout eventually
        “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

Comment

Drew M can be Blade

I like the idea of Cesaro as Trap-Jaw

Originally posted by Andy View Post
          Stone cold was already done as part of the rattlesnake mountain. Though I agree that him as Stonedar would be cool. They should've made Drew McIntyre or Cesaro into that Trapjaw mishmash. Mysterio was already done as Stratos as well so I don't understand the refresh. Also IMO Vader should be mishmashed as Snout Spout eventually

Comment

• Andy
            Andy commented
            Editing a comment
            Good call on Blade. Yeah, I'd say Cesaro or Bobby Lashley as Trapjaw. Or maybe Lashley as Sy-Klone

• MIDOR
            MIDOR commented
            Editing a comment
            Greg Helms at Sy-Klone. Cyclone. Hurricane.

• Andy
            Andy commented
            Editing a comment
            Haha! I guess so! I was just thinking Bobby's pose is the same as Sy-Klone's. Maybe Blast Attack and MVP mishmashed.

More images are up:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1627102406961.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	168.1 KB
ID:	55986

Name:	1627102344662.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	199.0 KB
ID:	55985

Name:	1627102282874.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	250.1 KB
ID:	55984

Name:	1627101424524.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	309.8 KB
ID:	55983

Name:	1627101360662.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	301.3 KB
ID:	55982

Name:	1627101295484.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	339.9 KB
ID:	55981

Comment

Damn I just read somewhere that this is the last wave of MotWWE and that's why there's only 3 figures. I didn't even realize that was supposed to be Chyna. I really hope they reconsider.

There's so many they could still do. Rio Blast Shawn Michaels. Mechaneck Miz. Stinkor Rhikshi. Blade Drew McIntyre. Tung Lashor George the animal Steel. Fisto Kevin Owens. Whiplash Big E. Mosquitor Gangrel. Somehow Sorceress Koko B Ware.
            “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
              Damn I just read somewhere that this is the last wave of MotWWE and that's why there's only 3 figures. I didn't even realize that was supposed to be Chyna. I really hope they reconsider.

There's so many they could still do. Rio Blast Shawn Michaels. Mechaneck Miz. Stinkor Rhikshi. Blade Drew McIntyre. Tung Lashor George the animal Steel. Fisto Kevin Owens. Whiplash Big E. Mosquitor Gangrel. Somehow Sorceress Koko B Ware.
              Yep, they're switching to the Superstars line instead. Still the same buck/s and body parts, but it looks like they're using fabric pieces for the outfits and the wearables... Probably it's a lot cheaper this way than keep making new molds and new prints specifically for the MOTUWWE line!

The Walmart exclusivity is what made them really hard to obtain, and until now I wasn't be able to complete the second and the third waves, and where it's now, it's almost at 7-8 wave! So I pretty much gave up on it, and I'm not gonna spend that many $$$s on eBay to get them all!

Comment

• Andy
                Andy commented
                Editing a comment
                I hear ya. I have three Walmarts near me and never saw passed wave 5 and that was only Becky Lynch.

I don't recall being able to buy them from BBTS but I did from Toywiz upon a time ago. The only way I can seem to find any without eBay prices is to get lucky on Mercari once in a while. It's times like these I miss the old Action Figure Xpress but someone did clue me in on ActionfigureHQ which apparently has some carded MotU on their site

Also they missed an opportunity to make Remco Ric Flair in purple/white
                Last edited by Andy; 07-27-2021, 07:32 AM.

I want that Ric Flair figure.
              It sucks that they’re going away from the MOTU motif. I thought the wave 1 Macho Man was perfect (I wish I bought one). I liked the added MOTU armour, but take that off and you have an excellent classic Macho Man underneath. Same for the first Ultimate Warrior and Triple H. It would have been a two-in-one purchase: get a WWE figure and some extra MOTU armour for customization.
              Actually I wish I had bought the first Rey Mysterio just for the Stratos red wings and blue armour. That’s the Stratos I had as a kid, where my Origins Stratos has the reverse.

Comment

• Andy
                Andy commented
                Editing a comment
                I never did see HHH in stores. Still currently looking for it. I also must have that Brett Hart from wave 7.

• Croc-O-Bite!
                Croc-O-Bite! commented
                Editing a comment
                Way back when I bought Triple H just for the armour, hammer, and helmet for a custom. Are you looking for a complete figure or just the wrestler with knee pads and elbow pads?

• Andy
                Andy commented
                Editing a comment
                Croc, I currently looking for one carded

Who’s the wrestler with the Mad Hatter type hat?

also, that Honky Tonk Man with the cloth Elvis suit is awesome. That might make me buy an Orko, just so the greatest Intercontinental champion of all time can smash his guitar over Orko’s head, lol

Comment

I hope they do the Road Warriors and I'd say Midnight Rockers but Marty Jannetty has been weird lately so Shawn Michaels.

Attached Files

Comment

Yeah, the Road Warriors would have been perfect candidates to have the Ram Man shoulder armour like Goldberg got, but in red or black. Or even better now in the Superstars line to give them shoulder armour that looks like what they actually wore to the ring

Comment

These were found in Georgia:

Name:	1631640646531.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	112.4 KB
ID:	56884

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X