Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MOTUO Power-Con 2021 exclusive Maniacal Mimics set!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTUO Power-Con 2021 exclusive Maniacal Mimics set!

The Maniacal Mimics is basically the Leo-Faker/Dupli-Cat combo set, and here is the first image that I saw in package:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1628448725405.jpg
Views:	1699
Size:	369.5 KB
ID:	56298

I hope Leo Faker gets a regular release.

one of my holy grails in MOTU collecting is to have an updated version of Leo Faker, but with an orange shield and battle axe also included.
    If I have to wait for a Leo Faker regular release, combined with a Battle Armour Faker to be released with battle axe and shield, or a weapons pack to get the orange accessories….. I don’t care. I’d just like to some day own a Leo Faker loaded with all the accessories.
    I can’t even remember now the first time I saw pics of Leo Faker, but for some reason I’ve always wanted one except with all He-man’s accessories as well as Skeletor’s accessories.

Comment

So sad that a lot of MOTUO fans including me won't be able to get this set, unless they'd release it again at BBTS at one point with a different packaging... Two questions though:

1) Why that Faker is holding a magical staff, does this robot know how to conjure magic?

2) Who's that flying female character featured in the box art?

And from the box art, Snake Mountain keeps showing up again and again, and I hope it will be announced soon as an upcoming playset.

Comment

Power-Con box................

Originally posted by Mechanizor View Post
        So sad that a lot of MOTUO fans including me won't be able to get this set, unless they'd release it again at BBTS at one point with a different packaging... Two questions though:

1) Why that Faker is holding a magical staff, does this robot know how to conjure magic?

The Leo Faker from India came with all of Skeletor's weapons and accessories.

2) Who's that flying female character featured in the box art?

I believe that may be the evil witch "Sultra", who was a concept character back in the 80s.

And from the box art, Snake Mountain keeps showing up again and again, and I hope it will be announced soon as an upcoming playset.

I suspect it will in 2022.
        "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

I'm very curious... did any He-Man World members score this Leo faker box set?
          "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Atkin View Post
            Power-Con box................

Sultra?! I just found a concept art for her:

Name:	1628466262548.jpg
Views:	977
Size:	317.2 KB
ID:	56309

Comment

• Captain Atkin
              Captain Atkin commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, that's her on the box, but without the hat and a different colour scheme. Axel likes to put these types of concept characters on the box art.

• Mechanizor
              Mechanizor commented
              Editing a comment
              From what I've heard, Mattel usually allows these characters present on the box art if there is a good potential for them to become action figures, even Ruben Martinez asked the fans at PC 2019 if they'd like to see totally new characters made in the line!... So we'll see...

Another pic of the packaging:

Name:	1628533898219.jpg
Views:	742
Size:	268.2 KB
ID:	56336

Comment

Closer look at Sultra:

Name:	1628686670827.jpg
Views:	816
Size:	361.2 KB