Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Origins figures on Classics Creatures/Vehicles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Origins figures on Classics Creatures/Vehicles?

Can anyone tell me if the origins figures work ok on the Classics creatures? Specifically, I'm looking to find out if She-Ra can ride Classic's Swiftwind. My friend has a boy and a girl and unfortunately, while we got them into the Filmation cartoons, Mattel isn't doing much with the She-Ra line outside of Hordak and She-Ra right now. We were thinking of getting him Panthor and Battle Cat and getting her the Classics Swiftwind instead since no current Swiftwind exists.

Thanks in advance, and pics would be great if it isn't too much trouble.

10:00 mark
    Click image for larger version  Name:	PicsArt_12-12-08.23.44.png Views:	0 Size:	389.5 KB ID:	57582 Click image for larger version  Name:	PicsArt_12-12-08.23.17.png Views:	0 Size:	705.8 KB ID:	57583
    “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

Comment

Thanks Andy, but I was looking at the Classics version. Unfortunately I couldn't find anything and tried to buy one off eBay only to find out the seller listed it wrong and he actually sent me a Classics Megator, so I'll be sending that back. <sigh>

Thanks though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mathius View Post
        Thanks Andy, but I was looking at the Classics version. Unfortunately I couldn't find anything and tried to buy one off eBay only to find out the seller listed it wrong and he actually sent me a Classics Megator, so I'll be sending that back. <sigh>

Thanks though.
        Good luck on finding a Classic Swiftwind at a reasonable cost. I tried finding the right pics for you Mathius but only could find the vintage version with an origins She-ra. The only other pic or video I could find had the two horses side by side. I imagine the origins She-ra could and would fit in the Classics Swiftwind but probably would look more in scale with the unarticulated vintage one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PicsArt_12-15-10.16.22.png
Views:	53
Size:	671.1 KB
ID:	57587
        “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post

Good luck on finding a Classic Swiftwind at a reasonable cost.
          Tell me about it. I tried to go another route with some grand plans and bought this guy: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08G1FCSMP

It's scaled perfectly, but unfortunately the bridle isn't removable, and while you can technically remove the saddle, the underblanket is not removable, or finished, so it leaves an unsightly void. Adora always rode Spirit bareback, which is not a deal breaker, but I had grand plans of 3D printing some wings attached to Swiftwind's neckerchief or whatever the hell that banner is called, but I'm getting nowhere with 3d Printer, neither printing or designing and I've completely lost all enthusiasm for the project.

For the record if anyone else thought of trying it, I bought a vintage Marx Lone Ranger horse from eBay as well, and while it was supposedly made for 8 inch figures (I expected it would be slightly big), it looks a lot more like it suits a 12 inch figure.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X