Wave 3 is back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wave 3 is back?

I don't have any details or explanations, but Entertainment Earth has pre-orders for Wave 3 up on their site:

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/p...-case/mtgnn84g

This is not available on BBTS, I don't know if other retailers will be getting it and it says November 2022.

I was out and about today and haven't seen Wave 3. But that doesn't mean anything. Does that mean we'll see wave 3 in the stores November? I don't pay attention when the waves have come out. Which is fine because in my neck of the woods we're lucky if we get them at all. So it's hard to tell for me when a wave is out.

Comment

Originally posted by MIDOR View Post
      I was out and about today and haven't seen Wave 3. But that doesn't mean anything. Does that mean we'll see wave 3 in the stores November? I don't pay attention when the waves have come out. Which is fine because in my neck of the woods we're lucky if we get them at all. So it's hard to tell for me when a wave is out.
      I have zero information except for finding the listing on entertainment earth. I was able to order them.

This is kinda where I'm at with the pre-orders for Wave 8. I pre-ordered 7, and considered ordering 6 online, but it turns out I was easily able to find both waves at Target fairly easily by just being patient, so I'm kinda leaning towards that for 8 since it would be cheaper. I did order 2 Sun Man figures because they were only $14.99 for black history month on Amazon.

Comment

Good to know. This was one of the hardest waves to find @ retail stores. I have the Zodac & Roboto, but didn't see the Mer-man or the She-ra. I may get at least She-ra if I see this in stores.

Comment

Just got an e-mail. BBTS has them back in stock, but they are only selling them individually, apparently. I don't see the whole wave listed as a set like EE. If you missed out, now is your chance.

Comment

So my EE order was cancelled (Recall they cancelled my Mosquitor pre order way back when as well) by EE, but I was still able to pre-order them individually from bbts. We'll see how that works out.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X