Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MC MOTU Collectors Exclusive on Feb 14th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC MOTU Collectors Exclusive on Feb 14th!

Now there is another MC MOTU exclusive with a "$$" sign coming up on Feb 14th:

Click image for larger version  Name:	ME15XM96_o.png Views:	1 Size:	39.6 KB ID:	58829

What do you guys thing it could be?

- He-Skeletor? Well, I doubt it because it has more than one "$" sign...
    - Keclar? I don't think so either, plus he's a bit way too early to be released right now ahead of the Eterina shipping date!
    - Flocked Moss Man? A possibility if he's no longer a Walmart exclusive, especially if the line is ending in April!
    - The hinted two Snake Trooper pack set? Another possibility as well, however making this "army builder" pack as a MC exclusive is a bit questionable; unless if it's a Made-to-Order type of deal!
    - A vehicle or a beast pack set? Again, another possibility...
    - The leaked 4 Snake Men pack set?... Hmm, with only "$$" it seems a bit too cheap IMHO, but you'll never know!
    - A Masterverse line set? Another possibility
    - Something isn't Origins or Masterverse? Maybe, but I hope it won't be something too stupid that no body wants!

1-17-2023 (Tuesday)--was a single "$"--that was a single carded non deluxe figure
    1-27-2023 (Friday)--is a triple "$"--to be revealed/ announced/whatever
    2-14-2023 (to lazy to look up the day)--Double "$"--coming soon

Come the 14th we will have a loose price range going forward. So, future releases will be a bit easier to guess.

Comment

My smart arse answer is Bow. Maybe a deluxe version.

here's my logic err "logic" err thinking.

2/14 is what? Valentine's Day. What is one thing associated with Valentine's Day? Hearts.

Bow had an action feature of a beating heart cause he had a mad crush on was it She-Ra? Drawing a blank.

A beating heart action feature would make it a deluxe.

Comment

• Mechanizor
        Mechanizor commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually it's a not a bad guess at all... However if this is the correct figure, I'm guessing it's more likely to be a Masterverse pick.

So, now we know a triple "$" means. $200.00

A single means, a wild and rough estimate of, $20

What does a double "$ mean? Is it a deluxe Origins figure? Is it a Masterverse figure? Is it something else?

To me it's not a matter of what's the price range on the double "$". It's what is it?

Since we now have a broad price range, I now think it WON'T be a single figure. I'm going with a multipack.

Originally posted by MIDOR View Post
      1-17-2023 (Tuesday)--was a single "$"--that was a single carded non deluxe figure
      1-27-2023 (Friday)--is a triple "$"--to be revealed/ announced/whatever
      2-14-2023 (to lazy to look up the day)--Double "$"--coming soon

Come the 14th we will have a loose price range going forward. So, future releases will be a bit easier to guess.

Comment

Originally posted by MIDOR View Post
        So, now we know a triple "$" means. $200.00

A single means, a wild and rough estimate of, $20

What does a double "$ mean? Is it a deluxe Origins figure? Is it a Masterverse figure? Is it something else?

To me it's not a matter of what's the price range on the double "$". It's what is it?

Since we now have a broad price range, I now think it WON'T be a single figure. I'm going with a multipack.

How I've been interpreting the $:

$ = $50 or less.
        $$ = $51-$99
        $$$ = $100- $200.... And probably anything beyond they'd just announce the price!?

Of course I could be totally off, because I cannot remember if Camo Khan had $ or $$, and he was $30!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X