MOTU Test Shot Figures by The Loyal Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTU Test Shot Figures by The Loyal Subjects

Check out these awesome Masters of the Universe Test Shot figures from The Loyal Subjects. From the personal collection of Brad Goodman.

I collect prototypes & test shots from every line of toys that I collect. I’ve loved Masters of the Universe since I was a kid in the 1980s. I started collecting The Loyal Subjects a few years ago, and seeing them create MOTU figures was a dream come true! They are a great company and I’m excited to see what else they’ll be doing with MOTU in the future!

"We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Those test shots figures are pretty cool. Pretty awesome to have a full collection of figures like that.
    “The internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it." ― John Perry Barlow

Comment

Never liked test shot figures. Always seemed pointless to me. Just not my thing.
      "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

• Mechanizor
        Mechanizor commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here...

• RoboSteveo
        RoboSteveo commented
        Editing a comment
        I think the appeal for some is that these are the first plastics poured into the molds before the actual figures are produced. It makes them unique. Certainly a conversation piece.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X