New MOTU Chase Figures at Walmart!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New MOTU Chase Figures at Walmart!

The Loyal Subjects has added Walmart to the TLS Retailer family! Starting this weekend, you will find The Loyal Subjects Action Vinyls showcased in a designated Collectibles section at 2,353 Walmarts. TLS is launching Exclusive Walmart characters and colors for Masters of the Universe!

Exclusive items to hunt for:

Masters of the Universe – The Chase figures:
    • Pink Teela – 1/48
    • Red Flocked Beast Man – 1/96
    • Club 28 – Anti-Eternia He-Man
    • 2 random Prototypes

"We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

I must say, interesting choices!

Comment

Well damn I just flocked my Beastman. Cool they gave him new feet.

Still cool to hear.

Looks like there's a toy color Skeletor now... I'm hoping they sneak in a magenta armor Faker
      “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

Comment

Pink teela- YUCK!

Comment

I actually like the Pink Teela for some reason, here she's a Manga-esque bubblegum fantasy warrior, however the pink sword is a bit too much IMO!

Comment

So there are 28 Anti He-Mans and 1 Gold He-Man in the entire world?
            "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Yeah, looking at these "rarity" numbers, all I can is; happy hunting folks!

Comment

flocked beastman? Um. no.

Gold He-Man? Um. no. skeletor should be gold. as a not to the live action movie

Comment

Has anyone actually seen these or is Loyal Subjects shipping late again?

I found dorbz and pop vinyls but absolutely no Loyal Subjects items whatsoever.
                  Last edited by Andy; 01-23-2017, 09:07 AM.
                  “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

Comment

So I found one case out of three stores. I didn't even realize that they are all different than hot topic's assortment.

Anyways, top row back two packages were Skeletor, two on top in the middle were Trapjaw, two in front on top layer were Tri-klops. Bottom row back two were He-man, two middle bottom row were Beastman, and two front row bottom layer were evil Lyn.

I don't know if that's how all the cases are packed but that's how mine was. Happy hunting!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X