MOTU character cars are here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTU character cars are here!

Here is a video from the YT channel "Drivers Ed" showing and reviewing 5 Hot Wheels MOTU character cars, He-Man, Skeletor, Beastman, Man-at-Arms and Teela:

Your thoughts?

On the man at arms he called the mace a mushroom haha. If they took that off and repainted it then they'd have Roboto.
    “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

Comment

Yep, I commented on his video telling him the exhaust he called mushroom is representing the mace!

His camera wasn't focusing well enough to post a video, but he did anyway... I'll keep looking for better reviews if I find any. But at least this is a confirmation that these MOTU cars are actually a thing and are already out on the shelves somewhere.

Comment

Lol, mushroom. He puts the mini MAA w/ club in it’s hand right beside the vehicle and still didn’t notice the ‘mushroom’ looked just like the club in the mini’s hand?

I hope Land Shark is coming out with this batch, as I really hope I didn’t miss out on it.
        I will say that I like the face on the Beast Man vehicle, not enough to buy it though. Land Shark or bust for me

Comment

Originally posted by Croc-O-Bite! View Post
          Lol, mushroom. He puts the mini MAA w/ club in it’s hand right beside the vehicle and still didn’t notice the ‘mushroom’ looked just like the club in the mini’s hand?

I hope Land Shark is coming out with this batch, as I really hope I didn’t miss out on it.
          I will say that I like the face on the Beast Man vehicle, not enough to buy it though. Land Shark or bust for me
          Don't worry Croc, the Land Shark was just released and I'm guessing it's gonna be around for a while, the same goes for the Wind Raider, simply because these are unique die-cast molds and not your average repurposed Hot Wheels vehicles. But they are hard to get for a reason or another!

Comment

I finally got my set of 5 character cars today, and they all look neat in person I must say. The Beastman and MAA trucks along with Skeletor’s are my favorites. He-Man’s and Teela are cool but don’t stand out as much. I hope this line continues, so much potential at hand.

Comment

In case anyone is interested, there is now a box set of these. Don't know if there are any changes from the carded versions. https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...Details/152514
              Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

• Mechanizor
                Mechanizor commented
                Editing a comment
                I got one from Amazon, however looks like I over paid $10 more for it! :-(

The cool thing about it, you don’t have to open up the single carded cars from their packages if you have those.

This new box allows you to to open up the lid and take the cars out, and then repack them back again into the plastic tray as before. So it’s a collector friendly.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X