No announcement yet.

Mattel Creations MOTU Hot Wheels pack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mattel Creations MOTU Hot Wheels pack!

Mattel Creations has revealed this exclusive:

When it’s throwback (and throwdown) time as Mattel looks back at the classic 1980’s iteration of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, with this Hot Wheels Masters of the Universe Wind Raider vs Land Shark set. You can recreate your favorite childhood epic rivalry between He-Man and Skeletor in this two-piece set, which sees He-Man riding in a highly-detailed Wind Raider (which sports the original signature olive-green hull, dark yellow wings, and skull deco) and Skeletor cruising along in the Land Shark (a fuschia shark with mounted weapons on the back). It all comes packaged in vintage-inspired window box packaging with insert.

Get it for $35 on Mattel Creations on Thursday, July 22 at 9AM PT.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Hot-Wheels-01%201__scaled_600.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	55836

Name:	Hot-Wheels-02%201__scaled_600.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	55837

Name:	Hot-Wheels-04%201__scaled_800.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	55841

Name:	Hot-Wheels-03%201__scaled_800.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	55842
    Attached Files

The Landshark and Skeletor are looking ok. But that Wind Raider and He-Man are looking bad.

Comment

I believe they are the same exact already released vehicles just with the added mini figures!

Comment

I like the addition of the mini figures. I hadn’t seen pictures yet of this set, so I was wondering why the price was so high. I’m sure the packaging will be extravagant, which will also be a reason for the price.

Comment

• Mechanizor
          Mechanizor commented
          Editing a comment
          The "norma"l MSRP in the US for each vehicle is $5.49 or roughly $11.00 for both, so that's about $24 extra for those tiny figures and packaging! (8-o
          I would think most people who'd purchase this set would just leave it sealed!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X