Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mondo Revelation Skeletor?!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mondo Revelation Skeletor?!

    Well, I don't know if this will get made or not after the controversial and mix reaction of the show:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	1627082830091.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	510.3 KB
ID:	55979


  • #2
    not bad looking. the blackwashing? is that the term? seems awfully heavy to me.

    Comment


    • Black Zodac
      Black Zodac commented
      Editing a comment
      It isn't meant to be black-washing. It's meant to look like the lines/shadowing found on the artwork in the cartoon. They did the same thing with their Batman: The Animated Series figures.

  • #3
    Originally posted by MIDOR View Post
    not bad looking. the blackwashing? is that the term? seems awfully heavy to me.
    I think it's intentional to make it look more cartoony/animated... It's a style I've seen done on a lot of toys in the past.

    I'd like to see Trap-Jaw made in this manner.

    Comment


    • #4
      I'm notice it the most in the abs.

      Unless he's really shredded.

      Originally posted by Mechanizor View Post

      I think it's intentional to make it look more cartoony/animated... It's a style I've seen done on a lot of toys in the past.

      I'd like to see Trap-Jaw made in this manner.

      Comment


      • Mechanizor
        Mechanizor commented
        Editing a comment
        I think it's the implied effect of inking and shading just like in the comics/animation.

    • #5
      Safe to say this will get made. As it's Skeletor, it will sell. I don't see them making many figures from this line, beyond the usual fan favourites (He-Man, Scare Glow).
      "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

      Comment


      • #6
        Originally posted by Captain Atkin View Post
        I don't see them making many figures from this line, beyond the usual fan favourites (He-Man, Scare Glow).
        How about Teela, hmmm?

        Comment


        • Captain Atkin
          Captain Atkin commented
          Editing a comment
          A Revelation Teela would probably be a risky sell at this point. A regular Teela in their standard line would sell well though, for sure.

        • Mechanizor
          Mechanizor commented
          Editing a comment
          I was being sarcastic of course, especially after all the love letters we've seen about her online...

          Regular Teela is always hot if done right.

      Unconfigured Ad Widget

      Collapse
      Working...
      X