Mondo Revelation Skeletor?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mondo Revelation Skeletor?!

Well, I don't know if this will get made or not after the controversial and mix reaction of the show:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1627082830091.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	510.3 KB
ID:	55979

not bad looking. the blackwashing? is that the term? seems awfully heavy to me.

Comment

• Black Zodac
      Black Zodac commented
      Editing a comment
      It isn't meant to be black-washing. It's meant to look like the lines/shadowing found on the artwork in the cartoon. They did the same thing with their Batman: The Animated Series figures.

Originally posted by MIDOR View Post
    not bad looking. the blackwashing? is that the term? seems awfully heavy to me.
    I think it's intentional to make it look more cartoony/animated... It's a style I've seen done on a lot of toys in the past.

I'd like to see Trap-Jaw made in this manner.

Comment

I'm notice it the most in the abs.

Unless he's really shredded.

Originally posted by Mechanizor View Post

I think it's intentional to make it look more cartoony/animated... It's a style I've seen done on a lot of toys in the past.

I'd like to see Trap-Jaw made in this manner.

Comment

• Mechanizor
        Mechanizor commented
        Editing a comment
        I think it's the implied effect of inking and shading just like in the comics/animation.

Safe to say this will get made. As it's Skeletor, it will sell. I don't see them making many figures from this line, beyond the usual fan favourites (He-Man, Scare Glow).
      "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Atkin View Post
        I don't see them making many figures from this line, beyond the usual fan favourites (He-Man, Scare Glow).
        How about Teela, hmmm?

Comment

• Captain Atkin
          Captain Atkin commented
          Editing a comment
          A Revelation Teela would probably be a risky sell at this point. A regular Teela in their standard line would sell well though, for sure.

• Mechanizor
          Mechanizor commented
          Editing a comment
          I was being sarcastic of course, especially after all the love letters we've seen about her online...

Regular Teela is always hot if done right.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X