Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jyrki
    replied
    Eamon is not really done with forums. He still post at Sideshow Freaks forums.

Leave a comment:

• Battle Ram Man
    replied
    Originally posted by zombihamma View Post
    Yeah a great picture, I too would like him to come over, but he says he's done with forums and gets most his info from FB ,
    Shame really I think he would like it hear ,

The interesting thing about this pic for me is the colour , love the blue , it kinda gos against the grain for He-man , which is what makes it cool ,
    The only thing I would change is the sword profile
    That's too bad. I think he'd dig the free exchange of ideas here.

That is some awesome artwork. It would be great if he were commissioned to do promotional art for the film.

Leave a comment:

• Jyrki
    replied
    It's great piece by Eamon

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    replied
    Originally posted by zombihamma View Post
    Yeah a great picture, I too would like him to come over, but he says he's done with forums and gets most his info from FB ,
    Well, I don''t blame him. I think Val's bad move and the Org's iron fist moderators burned him out completely... So sad really.

Leave a comment:

• zombihamma
    replied

The interesting thing about this pic for me is the colour , love the blue , it kinda gos against the grain for He-man , which is what makes it cool ,
    The only thing I would change is the sword profile

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    replied
    Awesome work by him as usual. He was mentioned as the artist of the month in ImagineFX magazine (which I personally collect religiously) about a year or two ago. I really wish he joins this board one day...

Leave a comment:

• Captain Atkin
    started a topic Fan-Made Movie Poster by Eamon O’Donoghue

Fan-Made Movie Poster by Eamon O’Donoghue

This awesome fan-made poster for the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie was created by Eamon O’Donoghue, a professional artist known for his cover illustrations on the Romulus Buckel series of books. O’Donoghue has also created promotional art for Mattel’s popular Masters of the Universe: Classics toy line. You can check out more of Eamon O’Donoghue’s amazing work by clicking HERE!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X