Toy Soldiers: War Chest adds He-Man and G.I. Joe armies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toy Soldiers: War Chest adds He-Man and G.I. Joe armies

Toy Soldiers: War Chest adds He-Man and G.I. Joe armies!

Toy Soldiers: War Chest - has added armies from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe! Ubisoft has licensed He-Man and the Masters of the Universe and G.I. Joe. Get them via the expanded "Hall of Fame"edition. The Hall of Fame edition will cost $29.99 at both retail and via digital download. Ubisoft also promises two more licensed armies that will be announced at a later date!
    He-Man Army – Enabled by the power of Grayskull is the Masters of the Universe army led by He-Man, The Most Powerful Man in the Universe. Gifted with unimaginable strength and fearless courage, He-Man, Battle Cat and his Eternian warriors team up to protect the Eternia toy box from the forces of darkness.
    Heroic human battering ram, catapult, and space warp device.

https://battleram.wordpress.com/

Heroic human battering ram, catapult, and space warp device.

https://battleram.wordpress.com/

Comment

The teaser video also showed off Artilleray, Filmation Attak Trak, and multiple Orkos.

Comment

That looks freaking amazing! :manatarms:
        "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

That's nice to see He-Man and Masters of the Universe back in games.

Comment

Thats looks pretty awesome. Our toys convert pretty uniquely over to digital.

Wanna guess the silhouettes?

Skeletor & Hooded Cobra
            “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

Comment

This is awesome! I hope we see more characters and some DLC!

The Horde would be an awesome faction in a game like this!

Comment

That looks really cool. I will definitely be playing that game!
                “The internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it." ― John Perry Barlow

Comment

This game is finally out in Steam, but Masters of The Universe set for game is DLC, what need bought for game.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X