Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mechanizor
    replied
    Hmm, I don't know about him being Skeletor!!!

IMHO I don't think he has enough of the acting experience and the cunning charisma that I've seen that are needed to perform this specific role properly in order to make him believable!... (No offense to Mr. Bautista, I think he is an impressive role model and an athlete) Plus, Skeletor will most likely have a motion captured head/body, so it won't matter how the actor will look like as long as he captures the essence of that character...

Him being Fisto, Clawful, Whiplash or even Trap-Jaw, would probably be suit him a lot better!

Leave a comment:

• Black Zodac
    replied
    They could really cast him as almost any of the secondary characters. Looking at pictures of him with a beard, I think he would make for a great Fisto.

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    Beastman maybe, from what I've seen he needs more acting classes to be in a main role.

Leave a comment:

• MIDOR
    replied
    I like to watch wrestling. I've seen Batista in action.

He makes a better heel (bad guy) than a baby face (good guy).

So I'd agree with him.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Atkin
    replied
    Originally posted by RoboSteveo View Post
    Its cool to see a star like Dave Bautista wanting to be in the new He-Man movie. I feel he has more of that "Masters" look than someone like Kellan Lutz.
    I think he has the right look too. He is also really funny (while still be intimidating), which is what you need for a character like Skeletor. Even if they don't cast him as Skeletor, I hope they offer him a lead role in the film.

Leave a comment:

• RoboSteveo
    replied
    Its cool to see a star like Dave Bautista wanting to be in the new He-Man movie. I feel he has more of that "Masters" look than someone like Kellan Lutz.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Bautista Expresses Interest in Playing Skeletor

Click image for larger version

Name:	David Bautista Skeletor.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	226.1 KB
ID:	47264

On his official Twitter account, actor Dave Bautista (Guardians of the Galaxy) responded to a fan who said that he would make a great He-Man in the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie. While interested in being part of a Masters of the Universe movie, Bautista would rather play the evil lord of destruction: Skeletor! Click image for larger version

Name:	Dave Bautista tweet skeletor.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	130.9 KB
ID:	47262

Word quickly travelled to Director McG, who simply had this to say:

Click image for larger version

Name:	MgG MOTU tweet 2.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	47263

Would you want to see Dave Bautista play Skeletor, or another character, in the upcoming Masters of the Universe movie?

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X