MOTU re-imagined as a horror film?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTU re-imagined as a horror film?

I just saw this video on You-Tube, and it mentions the artist Paul Gerrard was working on the concept of these characters!

And the MOTU concept art can be seen in this link with some description:
    http://conceptartworld.com/inspirati...-paul-gerrard/

Trap-Jaw

Click image for larger version  Name:	Masters-of-the-Universe-Art-Paul-Gerrard-Trap-Jaw-680x1074.jpg Views:	1 Size:	64.5 KB ID:	51743

Evil-Lyn

Click image for larger version  Name:	Masters-of-the-Universe-Art-Paul-Gerrard-Evil-Lyn-680x1059.jpg Views:	1 Size:	70.5 KB ID:	51744

Buzz-Off

Click image for larger version  Name:	Masters-of-the-Universe-Art-Paul-Gerrard-Buzz-Off-680x928.jpg Views:	1 Size:	147.6 KB ID:	51745

Man-At-Arms

Click image for larger version  Name:	Masters-of-the-Universe-Art-Paul-Gerrard-Man-at-Arms-680x939.jpg Views:	1 Size:	125.9 KB ID:	51746

Skeletor

Click image for larger version  Name:	Masters-of-the-Universe-Art-Paul-Gerrard-Skeletor-01.jpg Views:	1 Size:	77.6 KB ID:	51747

Skeletor-Classic

Click image for larger version  Name:	Masters-of-the-Universe-Art-Paul-Gerrard-Skeletor-classic-01-680x1049.jpg Views:	1 Size:	60.6 KB ID:	51748

King Hissss

Click image for larger version  Name:	Masters-of-the-Universe-Art-Paul-Gerrard-King-Hiss-680x1015.jpg Views:	1 Size:	54.0 KB ID:	51749

Modulok

Click image for larger version  Name:	Masters-of-the-Universe-Art-Paul-Gerrard-Modulok-680x707.jpg Views:	1 Size:	84.5 KB ID:	51750

Man-E-Faces

Click image for larger version  Name:	Masters-of-the-Universe-Art-Paul-Gerrard-Man-e-Faces-680x710.jpg Views:	1 Size:	93.9 KB ID:	51751

So guys, what do you think of this twisted concept art of our beloved characters?

A little too dark for my taste. I don't really like the idea of a MOTU horror film.
    “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

Yeah, I think this art a bit too much for the property. I think it's a better fit for the Sideshow's statue line Court of the Dead!...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X