Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mattel Creations' animated MOTU mini-comics; Beast Barrage ep.1.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mattel Creations' animated MOTU mini-comics; Beast Barrage ep.1.

This is a little surprise by MC that was just posted on their You Tube channel, and here is the synopsis of the this animated mini-comic:

After discovering that Prince Adam has left Castle Grayskull's magic shield, Skeletor sends Beast Man to Eternia to capture him. Adam must escape the battle and transform into He-Man before Skeletor is able to seize the day!
    You can watch it here:

That was cool. Need more.

Didn't know Mattel Creations had a Youtube channel. Glad I know now.

Comment

• Mechanizor
      Mechanizor commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s the same channel where they’ve streamed the Eternia Playset campaign promo months ago, remember?

• MIDOR
      MIDOR commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess not. Guess I never really put two and two together.

Guess I wasn't paying attention.

oops.

• Mechanizor
      Mechanizor commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, everything is a blur nowadays, plus these details aren’t that important unless you want them to…

Looks like they're testing the waters for some sort of adaptation of the mini-comics. Talk about bad timing for me, only recently posting part of my own script-writing attempt.

Comment

• Mechanizor
      Mechanizor commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s just the wrong and limited thinking in my opinion!
      Even MOTU was made up from other entities before it, just like many of the big IPs out there!

Just go and visit Pinterest or the ArtStation for example and see what people (pros and hobbyists) came up with!

Of course it’s all up to you, but don’t get too disappointed if you face some backlash with your current approach.

If you have the resources and the time, I advise you to develop your own ideas, or at least give it a “good” try.

• 1F409
      1F409 commented
      Editing a comment
      Beyond making RPG characters based on double entendres, I'm just not that artistic.

• Mechanizor
      Mechanizor commented
      Editing a comment
      I wasn't basing my advice just on your art skills alone per-se, it's all about the ideas and the drive, and you always can hire someone to make your vision a reality, and so long as you take care of the legalities first to protect yourself.

Believe in yourself and first and foremost in the big guy above.

And here is Episode #2

Skeletor is on the hunt for the Coridite Crystal that lies within the walls of Castle Grayskull. But to find a way in, he'll need to use a magic disguise...S...

Comment

• Mechanizor
      Mechanizor commented
      Editing a comment
      I was about to post it, but you beat me to it... Nice.

• MIDOR
      MIDOR commented
      Editing a comment
      Yah. I felt like being a go getter.

Episode 3:

Comment

Episode 4:

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X