Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New She-Ra Bust from Tweeterhead!

From MattyCollector.com:

Just in time for the holidays, our friends at Tweeterhead.com have a new ¼ scale release featuring everyone’s favorite warrior princess, She-Ra®

Regular Edition $89.99 (available at your favorite retailer)

Tweeterhead Edition $129.99. Includes certificate signed by Melendy Britt (voice of She-Ra). Only available at Tweeterhead.com
    Limited Edition: 350
    Height: 9″
    Sculpt: Mike Cusanelli
    Design: Nathan Baertsch
    Paint: David Fisher

The perfect gift for the Masters of the Universe® collector in your life (and one for you, perhaps?), you’ll want to click right over to Tweeterhead.com for ordering information because she’s available now and quantities are limited.

"We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

From the front pose, she looks gorgeous IMO even though I'm not a POP fan.

Comment

She looks a bit old somehow. Like She-Ra: the soccer mom years
      Heroic human battering ram, catapult, and space warp device.

https://battleram.wordpress.com/

Comment

That statue is beautiful. I like that she looks a little older, as to me, She-Ra was always a woman in her 30s. I prefer the older and more mature look for her.
        “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

I love the use of the flying rocks from the original motu card art as a base, but her face doesn't look like She-Ra to me

Comment

• Kel-Ton
            Kel-Ton commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't know who she looks like, but to me personally she doesn't look like She-Ra

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Well perhaps it doesn't mirror her Filmation face appearance exactly (sky blue eyes, exaggerated pencil thin black eye brows, and lavender eye shadow) but it is a beautiful rendition of She-Ra. Maybe she will grow on you.

• Kel-Ton
            Kel-Ton commented
            Editing a comment
            In your opinion it is a beautiful rendition of She-Ra, in my opinion it is not. This isn't about right and wrong, it is about personal points of view so it won't grow on me. I don't know if you mean it to, but it is coming across to me that you think I'm wrong and you're right.
            Last edited by Kel-Ton; 12-15-2014, 09:38 PM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X