Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sideshow Collectibles: A wonderful day for evil and Skeletor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sideshow Collectibles: A wonderful day for evil and Skeletor!

A video shows the new Skeletor statue from Sideshow.

I can't wait to have it displayed on my shelf!

Amazing statue! This is what I imagine Skeletor looking like in the new movie.
    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

The new MOTU movie art directors need to look at these new interpretations of MOTU, including the art work of Barger, Sejic and such...

Comment

I have one thing to say : PERFECTION !!!!! :throne::skeletor:

Comment

And only $400! :joker:
          "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Yeah not cheap, but those statues are pieces of art and detailed to the core!

Comment

Too expensive for me. I could never justify that kind of money, no matter how much I like them. Maybe if I win the lottery!
              "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Still want the NECA Skeletor... and now this... darn things are gonna break my will to not go one some crazy spending spree.

Comment

Originally posted by rothsauce View Post
                  Still want the NECA Skeletor... and now this... darn things are gonna break my will to not go one some crazy spending spree.
                  I almost got it last year on eBay, but it was a bit over my budget, however I've managed to grab the NECA Trap-Jaw statue that you see in my avatar instead for a reasonable price, and I'm very very happy about it considering it's in mint condition! Not to mention the details on this baby are sick!

Now this new Sideshow line is my redemption for missing on all the 200X NECA goodies back in the day!

Comment

Originally posted by Mechanaizor View Post

I almost got it last year on eBay, but it was a bit over my budget, however I've managed to grab the NECA Trap-Jaw statue that you see in my avatar instead for a reasonable price, and I'm very very happy about it considering it's in mint condition! Not to mention the details on this baby are sick!

Now this new Sideshow line is my redemption for missing on all the 200X NECA goodies back in the day!
                    Been keeping an eye on the Skelly statue for a few years, have never been able to grab it and now the prices are getting way over budget... did manage to get a broken mini bust that was easy to fix back up, but even those are getting pricey!
                    That Trap-Jaw statue is also killer, seems more rare too! Rarely see him listed when doing the rounds.

May have to grab this guy to make up for it though. Curses!

Comment

Well, I just went ahead and pre-ordered mine from Sideshow with a payment plan. It's $450 not including taxes or shipping! Painful and exciting at the same time. However it's expected to be shipped sometimes next year.

Until now, I only received my Tweeterhead Skeletor bust, all the rest of the busts are still processing even though I've ordered most of them months ago!!!... The same goes for the Sideshow He-Man statue.

Talking about a very sluggish, agonizing and painful wait!

Anyhow, here are some new Skeletor pics:

Here are some new Skeletor pics:

Last edited by Mechanizor; 01-28-2016, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Yep, might also end up doing a payment plan once other things are taken care of. Would love to see Buzz-Off done in this kind of style.

Comment

Originally posted by rothsauce View Post
                          Yep, might also end up doing a payment plan once other things are taken care of. Would love to see Buzz-Off done in this kind of style.
                          I'd imagine Buzz-Off would be a killer sculpture/statue, much like most of the major characters in this line!... Honestly, if I had the money and space, I would've invested also in their Court of the Dead line!

Comment

I was on the fence at first, but I'm going to buy He-Man and Skeletor. The payment plan works for me.
                            “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

Here is the "Out of the Box" video they've posted today, I cannot wait to get mine:

Comment

Looks cool, but I honestly couldn't imagine spending that kind of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Draego-Man View Post
                                  Looks cool, but I honestly couldn't imagine spending that kind of money.
                                  You've already spent a lot more on your subs and figures just this year alone!... Plus these amazing limited display pieces would only go up in value if kept in decent and/or in MINT condition, just saying.

Comment

This Skeletor dude came in yesterday, and I just got him out of the box and put him on display... He's freaking amazing, seriously!

Both him and He-Man compliment each other perfectly!

I hope this MOTU statue line continues beyond Evil-Lyn, until we get all the major well known characters.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X