Clear All

• Power-Con 21 TweeterHead reveals.

Early sculpts of Trap-Jaw and Mer-Man:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1631387054940.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	215.9 KB
ID:	56776

Here is He-Man and Battle Cat 1/6 scale statue, and according to members over at StatueForum, it's a new line from TweeterHead based on the Classics aesthetics:

Name:	ME13TZ7F_o.png
Views:	17
Size:	472.3 KB
ID:	56825

Comment

More Mer-Man pics:

Name:	ME13TZ7I_o.png
Views:	16
Size:	591.1 KB
ID:	56827

Name:	ME13TZ7J_o.png
Size:	557.5 KB
ID:	56828

Name:	ME13TZ7K_o.png
Views:	15
Size:	565.7 KB
ID:	56829

Comment

More Trap Jaw images:

Name:	ME13TZ7M_o.png
Views:	17
Size:	524.9 KB
ID:	56831

Name:	ME13TZ7N_o.png
Size:	624.3 KB
ID:	56832

Name:	ME13TZ7O_o.png
Views:	15
Size:	594.5 KB
ID:	56833

Name:	ME13TZ7P_o.png
Views:	14
Size:	651.8 KB
ID:	56834

Comment

• Mechanizor
          Mechanizor commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah Baby...

A couple of more pics of the He-Man riding his Battle-Cat maquette:

Name:	E-BWO5d-UYAU0-XSJ.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	56844

Name:	E-BWOfy-Vk-AUGk-Af.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	56845

Comment

Tweeterhead presents at Power-Con 21 the Maquettes of the Universe in this video:

Comment

Tweeter head does amazing work and I wish I could afford these. They would look amazing as live action, CGI, or video game!
            “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

Comment

He brought up a good subject about Trapjaw being the evil Man at Arms. In the mini comic, Tri-Klops was just the bounty hunter swordsman that could hang with He-man and Trapjaw was the technician of sorts for the evil warriors. Then MYP changed it and Revelations further changed it. I like tweeter heads way of think when designing Trappy
              “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
                He brought up a good subject about Trapjaw being the evil Man at Arms. In the mini comic, Tri-Klops was just the bounty hunter swordsman that could hang with He-man and Trapjaw was the technician of sorts for the evil warriors. Then MYP changed it and Revelations further changed it. I like tweeter heads way of think when designing Trappy
                I haven't watch this video yet, but the new 3D Netflix flick, made Trap-Jaw the high tech wizard in Skeletor's squad, I can say more, but I don't wanna spoil it for you...

I''m supposedly collecting this line since I've started it with Sideshow, but I have no idea where I'm gonna display or store anything besides finding a new bigger place in the near future!

Comment

• Andy
                  Andy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Spoilers don't bother me at all. When neca released their statues I had the same dilemma.

These look so awesome and I could totally see them as reference for a movie or video game.

Also the guy in the slide has such passion for the brand. His ideas totally parallel my own and I like where he's drawn from

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X