Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible be able to straight to the last unread post in a discussion thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy
    commented on 's reply
    It took me awhile to stumble onto. Glad I could help out!

I appreciate the gesture, I'm not much of a beer drinker actually but I'd raise some type of glass with you.

• Croc-O-Bite!
    replied
    Lol, now I feel stupid ☺️..... Thanks for pointing out what those little blue arrows are for Andy. I've been ignoring them the whole time.
    If I ever run into you in the real world, I owe you a beer.????

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, I forgot about that too, thanks for pointing it out Andy...I have an iPhone BTW.

• Andy
    replied
    On my phone I go to today's post, then there's arrows at the end of each thread that has gotten a new post today.

I haven't figured out new comments yet.
    Last edited by Andy; 07-18-2016, 04:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    replied
    I just went to my own settings and I couldn't find such a feature, I might be blind though, however you always could click the "Latest Activity" option shown in the top gray area of each forum to go quicker to the latest responses/replies...

Leave a comment:

• Is it possible be able to straight to the last unread post in a discussion thread?

Not sure if it's been asked before but is there a setting for being able to go to the last unread post in a discussion thread instead of the very beginning of the thread?
    Is there a setting for that which I'm simply not seeing, or is that not an option at this forum at this time?

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X